July 30-Aug 8, 2020
Take a journey this July as we immerse ourselves in the history and culture of a nation legendary for its poetic passions and enduring love of heritage
It really is the Emerald Isle, overwhelmed with shades of green, beautiful to behold, fascinating to visit, and imbued with a history of Celtic tribalism and warfare, full of tragedy, struggle and hardship mixed with irresistible humor, good cheer, superstition, and trust in God. We will clamber over ancient castles, abbeys and churches and visit quaint historic towns that connect the past and present in music, dance, and cuisine.
We believe in freedom, so this is not your typical “follow the flag” tour. You’re making a substantial investment in this tour and the last thing we want to do is hold you captive to a group for 10 days, so we have built in a lot of liberty for each guest.
Walking level: Strenuous
Your Trip Package Will Include:
- Meals included: 10 Breakfasts – 5 Lunches – 4 Breakfasts
- 10 nights lodging in 3- and 4-star hotels in the historic districts
- Meals Included 10 Breakfasts / 5 lunches / 4 dinners
- Travel on dedicated luxury coach throughout tour
- All entrance and guides fees, ground transportation, and donations.
- Tickets to “Riverdance” at the beautiful Gaiety Theater in Dublin!
- Lunch at a working sheep farm!
- Tickets to “Trad on Prom” in Galway!
- Distinctly Christian interpretation from Bill Potter and local experts
- Rich fellowship and new friends!
- Wireless headsets for ease of hearing
- Freedom to explore on your own
- Signature Excellent service
Per Person Price: Double $3,300 / Single $3,999
(Please note airfare is not included in the per person price)
To plan your trip and airfare, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (330) 614-7219!