Plymouth, MA November 17-20, 2020
This Thanksgiving season consider joining a small group of grateful families as we gather in Plymouth, Massachusetts to remember the Lord’s kindness and mercy, just as our Pilgrim Forefathers did almost 400 years ago.
We will spend Thursday on a walking tour of Plymouth, exploring the many monuments and museums as our tour historians tell us of the brave men and women who seeded the country almost 400 years ago. Stops include Burial Hill, Pilgrim Mothers Monument, Plymouth Rock, Brewster Gardens, Pilgrim Hall Museum and the National Monument to the Forefathers!
Harvest Feast at Plimoth Plantation!
Friday, we have a great day planned at Plimoth Plantation. We will partake in a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the New England trimmings among Pilgrim role players at Plimoth Plantation.
Walking level: Moderate
Your Trip Package Will Include:
- Meals Included: 1 Lunch – 1 Dinner
- All venue admission and guide fees throughout the tour.
- New sites including Cape Cod and the 1684 Indian Meeting House
- Walking tour of historic Plymouth
- Teaching from 3 top-notch historians: Bill Potter, Dr. Paul Jehle, & Leo Martin
- Thanksgiving period feast at the Plimoth Plantation Friday, November 20.
- Wireless headset receiver for ease of hearing guides
- Transportation on a top-of-the-line motor coach
- Rich fellowship with other brothers and sisters in Christ
- America’s Hometown Thanksgiving Parade Saturday, November 21
Per Person Price: Double $649 / Triple $669 / Quad $689
(Please note: airfare/ transportation to Plymouth is not included in the per person price)
To plan your trip and airfare, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (330) 614-7219!