Northern Kentucky offers many exciting and fun opportunities for the young and the young-at-heart! If you are interested in the “Museum Madness Itinerary” please call DAT Travel at 330-614-7219 ext 3. At your request, DAT Travel will build and book your itinerary according to your travel dates and time of arrival into the greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky. We can also book a hotel for you, and assist you in purchasing tickets for Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter.
Day 1 – Creation Museum
Let the Adventure begin!
- Creation Museum 10:00 – 4:00 Includes lunch at Noah’s Café
- Check into Motel around 4:30 Chill out, Refresh, maybe take a swim
- Homewood Suites
- Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport
- Hyatt Place
- Best Western Inn
- Mad Mike’s Burgers and Fries (6420 Dixie Hwy. Florence)
- Acapulco Mexico Restaurant (8101 Connector Dr. off Mall Rd., Florence)
- City BBQ (8026 Burlington Pike, Florence)
- DeVou Park: Beautiful Sunset, sits on top of a hill, spectacular view of Ohio River and the City of Cincinnati, nice walking path.
- Garden of Hope: Hard to find, but worth it!! Beautiful setting, Reproduction of Tomb of Jesus, a Carpenter Shop and Chapel.
Day 2 – Museum Madness
Choose a museum or two to explore:
- Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal (4 in 1) 1301 Western Ave., Cincinnati (check daily schedule)
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center 50 E. Freedom Way Cincinnati (check daily schedule)
- Cincinnati Police Museum. 760 Freeman Ave. Cincinnati (check daily schedule)
- American Sign Museum 1330 Monmouth Ave. Cincinnati (check daily schedule)
Enjoy the afternoon at the Florence Aquatic Center – 8200 Ewing Center, Florence (reasonable family rates)