Northern Kentucky offers many exciting and fun opportunities for the young and the young-at-heart! If you are interested in the “Faith and Fun: Ark to Creation Museum 2-Day Itinerary” please call DAT Travel at 330-614-7219 ext 3. At your request, DAT Travel will build and book your itinerary according to your travel dates and time of arrival into the greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky. We can also book a hotel for you, and assist you in purchasing tickets for Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter.
Day 1 – Ark Encounter
So, this is your first day in Kentucky, and you are headed straight for the Ark Encounter!
10:00AM – 2:30PM Tour the Life-Size Replica of Noah’s Ark
- Take time for lunch at the Ark Encounter Restaurant
2:30 – 5:00 TIME FOR MORE ADVENTURE!
Choose one of the following fun, family-friendly destinations:
- World of Golf (28 minute drive) ~ 7400 Woodspoint Dr, Florence, KY (1-800-283-2111)
- Florence Family Aquatic Center (27 minute drive) ~ 8100 Ewing Blvd, Florence, KY (1-859-647-4619)
- XhilaRacing: indoor electric go-karts ~ (30 minute drive) ~ 24 Spiral Dr, Florence, KY (1-859-371-5278)
- Cinemark Florence 14 (30 minute drive) ~ 7860 Mall Rd, Florence, KY (1-859-282-6619) ~ call for shows and times
5:00 – 6:00 CHECK INTO YOUR HOTEL
There are a number of Hotels to choose from in the Florence area:
- Homewood Suites
- Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport
- Hyatt Place
- Best Western Inn
6:00 – 7:00 DINNER
There are many restaurant options in the Florence area:
- City BBQ ~ 8026 Burlington Pike, Florence, KY
- Mai Thai Restaurant ~ 7710 US Highway 42, Florence, KY
- Rafferty’ s Restaurant ~ 7379 Turfway Rd., Florence, KY
- Cici’s Pizza ~ 4989 Houston Rd Florence, KY 41042
- Mad Mike’s Burger’s and Fries ~ 222 Mt. Zion Road Florence, KY 41042
- Chick-fil-A ~ 4980 Houston Rd Florence, KY, 41042
- Olive Garden ~ 7844 Mall Rd, Florence, KY 41042
- Ice Cream at Graeters is a must. There are many locations in the greater Cincinnati area. 301 Buttermilk Pike, Fort Mitchell, KY 41017
DAY 2 – Creation Museum
OK, let’s get an early start! From Florence or Erlanger, it’s about a 25-minute drive to Creation Museum.
- Creation Museum 10AM-4PM
- Take time for lunch at Noah’s Café!
Blessed and safe travels home from all of us at DAT Travel